Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Who Would You Dance With?

This past year my mom got me hooked on Dancing With the Stars. At first I thought it was boring and the judging very similar to American Idol's, but after a few weeks of watching it, I really took a liking. I came into the season a bit late, but immediately liked Apolo Anton Ohno and Julianne Hough, winners of Season 4. Ohno, an Olympic speedskater. Unbelievably, Hough was a professional dance at the mere age 18, as well as an aspiring actress/country singer.

Regardless of the competition, I felt that no one else came even slightly close to beating out the two to the trophy. Former N'Sync band member, Joey Fatone, gave it his all and did an incredible job at it. His performances elated his daughter who was in the crowd A LOT and landed him into the runner-up position. Laila Ali was also successful, especially since her job as a boxer doesn't involve any graceful or fluid movements.

Watch my favorite performance by the two!



You can see everyone perform at a city near you when you purchase Dancing With the Stars tickets. Buy them today because these tickets are HOT!!!!!

No comments: